Working together with Impact Investors for a sustainable future
We invite you to become partner in one of our shared values cooperations
At Your Service
Let us assist you in all your Leisure , Tourism & Environment related challenges
Tourism Area Development, Mozambique
Sometimes in order to see waterlife it is necessary to become a part of the silence
The planned water lodge is situated in the pristine tidal bay of Inhambane 485 km north of Maputo, the capital of Mozambique. The lodge is situated on stilts on the crystal clear waters of the warm Indian Ocean. The location is a paradise to experience with tropical fish and the very rare dugong. A birds watchers paradise.
The planned *****eco-resort will be orientated towards the mainland tidal estuary and experiences the same tidal changes as one would experience at any coastal resort.
The resort has planned for 20 suits and offers congress facilities.
Only to be reached from Johannesburg by road (1050 km) or to fly from Johannesburg to Inhambane (2 hours).
- Client: Private
- Location: Mozambique, Inhambane
- Size: 30 hectares including open lagoon.
- Status: assignment finished 2010
- Scope of service: Study about Tourism Area Development, location scouting, feasibility study for business plan
ADDED IMPACT VALUE
- Social: meaningful , education, security
- Economical: job creation, direct and indirect for skilled and unskilled people
- Environmental: ecology, eco friendly
- Pleasure: relax, revitalize
- Feasible: good financial return on investment
Some newsflashes from our office we love to share with you
What's going on in nowadays Africa? Be suprised!
Besides founder/director of GreenDreamCompany, Leontine is also an inspiring author and speaker for events
Do you like to read the continues stories about our projects, our involvements and our future plans?