Working together with Impact Investors for a sustainable future
We invite you to become partner in one of our shared values cooperations
At Your Service
Let us assist you in all your Leisure , Tourism & Environment related challenges
Gorgora Eco Village
Transformation is a process, a journey of discovery and surprises
Being situated at the north side of Ethiopia’s biggest lake: Lake Tana, Ethiopia, Gorgora served as one of the early capitals of Ethiopia during the reigns of Emperor Susenyos I and his son Fasilides. Together with private sector, the local authorities have the idea to create a better future for the inhabitants by introducing sustainable tourism.
Gorgora’s proximity to Ethiopia’s known natural, wildlife, and historical attractions together with Lake Tana would definitely make the city the best place for a typical tourist.
Lake Tana has 37 islands, twenty of which have 16th and 17th century churches and monasteries. Inhabitants of Gorgora district are poor, mainly depending on agriculture and fishing.
Tourism area development can make a change.
- Client: Private sector & local authority (Kebele)
- Location: Gorgora, Lake Tana, Ethiopia
- Size: Hilly coastline, Kebele district and lagoon
- Status: Finished
- Scope of services: Masterplan for tourism destination development
ADDED IMPACT VALUE
- Social: improvement of livelihood, education of young people, gender equality, security
- Economical: Job creation, direct and indirect for skilled and unskilled people
- Environmental: ecology, contribute instead of compensate, politics, anthropology
- Pleasure: fun, inspiration, feel good, proud
For further information and actual news follow our Facebook page Gorgora Nova Rock Resort or contact us: + 31 418 517435 or email@example.com
Some newsflashes from our office we love to share with you
What's going on in nowadays Africa? Be suprised!
Besides founder/director of GreenDreamCompany, Leontine is also an inspiring author and speaker for events
Do you like to read the continues stories about our projects, our involvements and our future plans?