Based on the brand principles and the concept of Family Villages, we search for locations (areas) that perfectly fit the the idea of 'Hidden Treasures'. When we find them, we take care of program management during the pre-investment phase (SEED phase):
- we organize the right network and find investors, if needed;
- we bring together the perfect professional Dream Teams on Dutch, International and Local side. Together they will work in a Shared Value Cooperation, being responsible for the development and realization of the projects;
- we organize theme meetings for shared knowledge, development, creativity, based on green & blue economy;
- we organize partner missions and site visits for the DreamTeams;
- we rent out the operation of the Family Parcs to well known management companies and exploitants who fit in our brand concept and core values.
During the following FEED phase (Front End Engeneering Design), which will take approximately a year, GreenDreamCompany will formalise all processes by setting up local entities, organisations and financial systems. During this period also the brand principles and values will be further integrated and monitored which must lead to stable contracts and (building)permits.
During construction phase and operations the brand keeps her authenticity through innovative marketing, training and certification of all parties involved. To reach this aim the GreenDreamAcademy plays a major role.
Through our projects and our business we service:
- local communities (job & income creation: resort construction, future staff, local suppliers, local improvements (eg. electricity;
- national and international tourists (natural & cultural experience, holiday fun & relaxation);
- our business partners (proper competitive contracts and responsible work);
- our investors ('do good feel good' return on investments).